Looking for OnTrackUSA? Click here.
Introduction to OnTrackNY
OnTrackNY is an innovative treatment program for adolescents and young adults who are experiencing their first episode of psychosis. In order to be eligible for the program, participants need to be between the ages of 16 and 30 and have recently begun experiencing psychotic symptoms such as hallucinations, unusual thoughts or beliefs, or disorganized thinking for more than a week but less than 1 year.
OnTrackNY helps people achieve their goals for school, work, and relationships by using a shared decision making approach. Participants work actively with the entire treatment team to identify meaningful goals and services that can make a difference. The services that are provided are evidence-based, which means that they have been found to be effective. OnTrackNY offers a comprehensive array of services that are individualized to meet the needs of each participant. These include:
- Psychiatric treatment including medication
- Cognitive-behavioral approaches including skills training
- Individual placement and support approach to employment and educational services
- Integrated treatment for mental health and substance use problems
- Family education and support
Please send an email to email@example.com for more information about the program.