The Center for Practice Innovations, Center on Addiction and the New York State Health Plan Association are pleased to announce:
The Uniform Clinical Network Provider Training
- Federal and State regulations require that Medicaid managed care plans monitor and ensure the quality of services offered by contracted network providers.
- We offer a unified state‐of‐the art web‐based training for Medicaid managed care network providers in clinical core competencies and evidence‐based practices for mental health and substance use disorder services.
- All article 31/ 32 behavioral health providers and PROS programs participating in a Medicaid managed care plans statewide are invited to enroll.
- You may earn 9 Continuing education units for social work, CASAC or LMHC at no cost when completing all the UCNPT training.
- We have created a dashboard that summarizes training enrollment and participation using a data visualization software called Tableau. This dashboard allows you to view and interact with summarizes of training participation. If you are a state entity, Field Office Director, or Managed Care Organization and would like more information, please contact: Laura Bernero/ email@example.com
- Click here for details about training and resources.
Enrollment form for Network